Re: [CandlewickCollector] My Mother's Candlewick

  • Sherry
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2004
      My Mother's Candlewick
      What a wonderful surpise.  And enjoy a beautiful collection of glassware.
      Sherry Franklin
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2004
        My Mother's Candlewick
                Hi Clara

            That was a neat story - and you are right in that you need to do some research before deciding if or how to dispose of your mother's Candlewick.  To my knowledge, every book that has been written about Candlewick was considered the "bible" of its time.  If you will click on the link below it will open up the New Candlewick Collector's page on the internet which has the reference links to the important Candlewick books - plus at the bottom of the page there are links to other important Candlewick Clubs and web pages.  We hope this info will be of some help...........

                    Dave A.
[...]

      • Clara Denton
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2004
          My Mother's Candlewick

          Thanks for your kind words – it is pretty exciting to find a treasure like this! It will take a while to sort it all out though – it all appears to be unused – guess she just wrapped them in newspaper and kept adding to the boxes! I have a lot to learn about it!