Re: [CandlewickCollector] Digest Number 1237

  • doroc@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hi Virginia,
      I for one would love to hear your story of the Ruby Bowl. I'm sure
      many of us also have some tales to tell.
      Dottie
    • Tom Gorsuch
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
        Thanks for the info, Virginia. I'll try to take some digital images of the marks this weekend and post them. I'm not sure from the descriptions below if the marks on my dish fit into one of the categories. The marks originate on the outside of the dish but do not penetrate through to the interior surface, so I suspect that they are manufacturing defects and not damage from handling all these years. Tom