look at this

  • William Case
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hi Group;

      This looks pretty close to c/w...  anyone ever seen something like this before?
      Could this be the 400/175????  If not it's a pretty good look-a-like!

    • Lynn
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 2, 2004
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
        ViewItem&item=3701800886&category=999

        "looks like" is pretty much the operative phrase in my opinion. The
        photos & drawings I have of the 400/175 don't have the wide flange-
        style lip and there are only 3 actual beads (the 4th is the candle
        cup). At least the seller isn't calling it "rare" .....

      • VRS1CW@AOL.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 2, 2004
          Lynn,

          This is a "new" candleholder to me--meaning it has not been reported to me
          before as far as I can remember. The 3 beads are all the same size--not like
          the Canton/Paden City onewe are fa,o;oar with. The top round thinglooks sort of
          like another bead, but is probably the candle cup as you suggest. I haven't
          seen one with the flange before. I hope someone can give us some information
          as to where this one came from. Thanks for calling this oddity to our
          attention.

          Virginia
        • William Case
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 29, 2004
            I know this is not candlewick, but what a strange similarity!