auction : old glass making book on ebay

  • dalry
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hello all . I have the following old glass making book currently up for
      auction :

      Fifty Years of Glass Making 1869-1919 . Macbeth-Evans Glass Company .
      Pittsburgh . 1920 . First Edition with Numbered Presentation Label from
      the Macbeth-Evans Glass Company . The book has numerous illustrations . I
      have shown scans of several of these so it may take a little while for it
      to load . I have placed a moderate reserve on the book ( $25 ) . Please
      have a look at :

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3160495687

      Thanks . Hugh