Imperial Factory Photos #2667808321

  • Terry Ellis
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hi Group,
      Was there another Imperial Glass Company? These photos do not look
      like the factory in Bellarie. Take a look at item #2667808321.
      Thanks, Terry
    • Joan
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
        Terry........You are correct...those are NOT pictures of OUR Imperial Glass
        Factory in Bellaire, OH.........
        I know of that factory and I remember seeing it talked about in the Antique
        Week several years ago.......I think it may have been in Indiana or
        Illinois.......right now I am not sure..........but by the looks of those
        bids, I think some people must think it is Imperial in Bellaire....if they
        knew their history they would know that place is way too small.......
        Joan
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
          Hi Group:

          Did anyone notice the seller was from Australia?  I wonder if there ever was a Imperial factory down there??

          Will

          > Was there another Imperial Glass Company? These photos do not look
          > like the factory in Bellarie. Take a look at item #2667808321.
          > Thanks, Terry
          >

          > Have a friend who is as crazy about Candlewick as you are?  Well, be sure
          to tell them about this list.  Feel free to forward this to them.

          > To change between email and digest versions of this list, or to
          unsubscribe, simply go to http://www.yahoogroups.com, and you can adjust
          your options right there.

          > Another way to unsubscribe is to simply send an email to
          CandlewickCollector-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Have a friend who is as crazy about Candlewick as you are?  Well, be sure to tell them about this list.  Feel free to forward this to them.

        • cerhutch
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2003
            Read email I just recieved from seller in reference to Photos..
            "Hi,
            I purchased these pictures and others from an album. I originally
            purchased the album for the pictures of motorbikes in them and
            stumbled on these photo's by accident. In the pictures with the
            motor bikes there are typical London land marks like Big ben, so I
            assume the factory is Definitely in England but maybe near London.
            Not to sure of the town. Hope this helps,
            Chris"

            Thought this might help narrow the location,
            Joyce (Owner of mom's Candlewick collection from 1946 wedding)

            --- In CandlewickCollector@yahoogroups.com, "William Case" <william-

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            >

            > Have a friend who is as crazy about Candlewick as you are? Well,
            be sure to tell them about this list. Feel free to forward this to
            them.

            > To change between email and digest versions of this list, or to
            unsubscribe, simply go to http://www.yahoogroups.com, and you can
            adjust your options right there.

            > Another way to unsubscribe is to simply send an email to
            CandlewickCollector-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

            Service.