Re: [CandlewickCollector] Re: Look at 2654415912

  • VRS1CW@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      I was really surprised to come across this one on e-Bay. It is a listing of
      Candlewick that I put out in 1976. Talk about a piece of Candlewick research
      history! Actually the list is a based on the 1953 Card File List of
      Candlewick that Imperial sent me when I was writing my first little Candlewick booklet
      in 1975 with a few additions and keyed to the booklet. Imagine my surprise
      when I saw that list. I had absolutely no idea that there were that many
      different pieces of Candlewick made when I started writing the booklet and would not
      have continued writing it after I found out except that I had already put
      out an announcement that I was writing the booklet.

      Virginia
    • William Case
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
        Virginia,
        Did you ever imagine the interest would grow like it has???
        I think it's all your fault..  :)   starting your little book really did it...  :)

        Thanks Virginia. the countless hours you spent makes it all so much better for us now.. You are a special person indeed. I think sometimes we forget all the work that some people have put into the various books that are so easily at our finger tips now...

        Will

        I was really surprised to come across this one on e-Bay.   It is a listing of
        Candlewick that I put out in 1976.  Talk about a piece of Candlewick research
        history!  Actually the list is a based on the 1953 Card File List of
        Candlewick that Imperial sent me when I was writing my first little Candlewick booklet
        in 1975 with a few additions and keyed to the booklet. Imagine my surprise
        when I saw that list.  I had absolutely no idea that there were that many
        different pieces of Candlewick made when I started writing the booklet and would not
        have continued writing  it after I found out except that I had already put
        out an announcement that I was writing the booklet.

        Virginia

        Have a friend who is as crazy about Candlewick as you are?  Well, be sure to tell them about this list.  Feel free to forward this to them.