candlewic k tidbit plate

  • intarsia99 <dll@pottsville.infi.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      I just received a 10 1/2" tidbit plate in the mail today and when I
      compared it with my 2 tier tidbit set, I noticed this plate has a
      marie bottom on it instead of the ground bottoms of my other set.
      There was discussion onetime about them making a homemade set up
      with broken pieces, but I was wondering if the difference might be a
      single tidbit uses the marie bottom and ground bottoms are for the 2
      piece ones. Any thoughts on this idea! Take care, Don
    • Joan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
        Don....I would have no idea here on this..without seeing the piece . With
        a 10 1/2" plate I rather suspect a German dinner plate has been
        drilled....as they were the larger size and Imperial's usually ran around
        the 10" mark........Imperial's were ground and polished........is the one
        you just got in the mail polished???????
        Joan
        > I just received a 10 1/2" tidbit plate in the mail today and when I
        > compared it with my 2 tier tidbit set, I noticed this plate has a
        > marie bottom on it instead of the ground bottoms of my other set.
        > There was discussion onetime about them making a homemade set up
        > with broken pieces, but I was wondering if the difference might be a
        > single tidbit uses the marie bottom and ground bottoms are for the 2
        > piece ones. Any thoughts on this idea! Take care, Don
        >

        > Have a friend who is as crazy about Candlewick as you are? Well, be sure
        to tell them about this list. Feel free to forward this to them.

        > To change between email and digest versions of this list, or to
        unsubscribe, simply go to http://www.yahoogroups.com, and you can adjust
        your options right there.

        CandlewickCollector-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com