2003 Wishes

  • VRS1CW@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      HAPPY NEW YEAR 2003 TO ALL OF YOU IN THE CANDLEWICK COLLECTOR
      GROUP!

      My wish is that God's richest blessings of health, happiness, love,
      prosperity and peace will be with each of you in 2003!

      Thanks to all of you who have been contributing Candlewick stories lately.
      I've enjoyed each one and hope others in the group will take Rex's December
      28th suggestions for topics that could be discussed here. Kathy's story of
      her Birthday Cake Plate was very interesting and she gave some good advice
      and cautions for using the plate. I have also enjoyed the "How I started"
      stories of Will and Matt and Jim and Rex's comments. I hope those of you who
      have written stories won't mind if I use some of them in the 2003 Candlewick
      Collector Newsletter.

      Virginia