EBay ID

  • jtfoa
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5 8:57 AM
      Help!
      Would someone check out item # 2021710841 on EBay. I am fairly
      certain the cups and plate are not candlewick but is the punch bowl??
      Thanks for any help.
    • VRS1CW@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5 1:33 PM
        jtfoa.

        The punch bowl looks like Candlewick to me. It looks like the right shape
        for the 400/20 bowl. That one holds 6 quarts and is 13" wide--(Mine is about
        12 1/2") --and almost 7 inches high. You might want to check the
        measurements with the seller.

        The cups shown are the ones for the Orchard Crystal Snack trays. The plate
        is a hobnail design but I don't know what company made it.

        Virginia
      • jtfoa
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5 3:04 PM
          --- In CandlewickCollector@y..., VRS1CW@A... wrote:
          > jtfoa.
          >
          > The punch bowl looks like Candlewick to me. It looks like the
          right shape
          > for the 400/20 bowl. That one holds 6 quarts and is 13" wide--(Mine
          is about
          > 12 1/2") --and almost 7 inches high. You might want to check the
          > measurements with the seller.
          >
          > The cups shown are the ones for the Orchard Crystal Snack trays.
          The plate
          > is a hobnail design but I don't know what company made it.
          >
          > Virginia
          Virginia,
          Thank you so much. You confirmed exactly what I thought. Maybe I am
          getting better at recognizing candlewick and imitations better on E
          Bay.
          Thanks again
          Jackie