Re: [CandlewickCollector] 2002!!

  • VRS1CW@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      To All Candlewick Collectors ---

      I hope 2002 will be a wonderful year for all of you--
      GOOD HEALTH,!
      MUCH HAPPINESS!
      PROSPERITY!
      LOTS OF GOOD CANDLEWICK FINDS!!
      AND, ESPECIALLY----PEACE!!

      You Have A Candlewick Friend in Athens, Georgia---
      Virginia
    • Shar Gorton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2002
        And the same to you Virginia. Hope all is going well for you and that the
        Winter weather isn't getting you down. We've had a ton of rain this month
        and last but today the sun is trying to shine...yippee! Love you. Sharl