Re: [CandlewickCollector] Digest Number 561

  • Emantique@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Karen

      I think both pieces are really desirable and would sell by themselves.  The problem with putting them together is a person may have one or the other and not bid their highest if they had parts and both pieces are pricey.  If they were common pieces, you might want to put them together but this is not the case on these pieces.

      Marie