Mary Wetzel Tomalka's book

  • bjschwab@mail.usachoice.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2001
      Virginia recommended this book. Does it show pictures or is it just
      details? Thanks.
      My Mom and Dad have decided to sell their entire set and I will need
      all the help I can get.
    • lynnwin41@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2001
        --- In CandlewickCollector@y..., bjschwab@m... wrote:
        > Virginia recommended this book. Does it show pictures or is it just
        > details? Thanks.
        > My Mom and Dad have decided to sell their entire set and I will
        need
        > all the help I can get.

        Yes, this book has pictures, drawings, pieces that "look like"
        Candlewick. There is a companion "Price Guide 2002 and More ..." for
        the most up-to-date pricing. It is quite easy to distinguish what
        you have from these 2 books.

        Lynn
      • dlink9456@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2001
          Also use ebay at times the prices in the book are very low.
          FYI
          Deborah
        • Joan
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2001
            Deborah..........I sure would not advise anyone to use e-bay pricing if
            trying to sell their collections. The latest price guide of Mary's is much
            more true to value..sometimes a little on the higher side,depending just
            where you live in the country. The Florence books are quite low in value.
            Unless you have rare pieces you will find the average pricing for re-sale is
            1/3 to 1/2 book value. Good Luck. Joan