Antique Publications

  • HStoetzer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hello - I just realized I never thanked Virginia for the
      interesting information on the Imperial paper weight. I
      do appreciate your help on this Virginia. Here's some sad news.
      Antique Publications in Ohio is going out of business and
      is having a fantastic sale of their books. If you don't
      already have Imperial Book 1 - which has a great section
      on Candlewick, now's your chance to get it for $10.50 plus
      $2.50 shipping. AOl doesn't allow me to drag the site to
      this letter so you'll have to copy and paste.
      http://www.glasscollectingbooks.com/imperial_glass_vol_i.htrn
      Of course you can also order a lot of their other books at
      great savings if you need them. Some titles are already
      sold out tho. Harold
    • VRS1CW@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2001
        Harold,
        I received the notice and price list for books being sold by Antique
        Publications as they go out of business. The books are great bargains. All
        Candlewick collectors who don't have the Imperial Encyclopedia Vol. 1 would
        do well to buy one at the less than one-half price. It is a great book that
        all collectors should have. I have Vol. I and Vol. II and plan to order Vol.
        III while the sale is still on. Thanks for telling the group about the sale.
        Virginia