New WEb Site

  • Joan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
      Hi all.....I think you should all take some time and check out the NEW Imperial Web Site.  I think you will find a lot there that will interest you all.  There are candlewick pictures frrom the 2000 convention.   Glass definitions, Pictures of this yrs. display and great candlewick article on colored candlewick.   Books and prices and video's and prices .    References.     Then after you have gone all through it, come and tell us how you like it.          Many thanks to Mike and Mary Lee !!
             Joan  address is www.imperialglass.org

    • originaltwylatime@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2001
        The new web site looks great Joan. We haven't had a chance to really
        delve into it yet, have just flipped through quickly. It looks
        beautiful. Believe me, I know how much work it is!

        We had a number of pages done for our site, but I just wasn't happy
        with the way it looked, so we a doing a little re-designing and re-
        arranging. Hopefully we'll be uploaded soon. Thanks, by the way for
        all the wonderful help and advice we've been getting, and don't stop
        now, for heaven's sake!!

        Cathy & Noel