RE: Inventory

  • Gayle Swanson
    Message 1 of 37 , Mar 1, 2001
      Donna:

      I have been told that Mary's inventory book is a great way to keep your
      inventory. However, we have had our collection for several years and have
      used a computer format. Recently, I converted to Excel for the inventory
      and find it easier to use as my husband doesn't have to do all the
      multiplication (I type it in, he figures!)whenever a new price guide comes
      out. The formula will do the calculations when you make a change. I list
      quantity, book number, description, high book price, low book price, total
      (quantity x high price) and cost (what we actually paid). I have
      separated the pieces into categories as in Mary's book. This is a good
      record for insurance purposes and once it is set up, it is easy to update.

      I am glad you have gotten into the candlewick family. We enjoy the "hunt"
      and have really learned a lot on the "Candlewick Learning Channel" here on
      Yahoo. Gayle
    • cat_nunya
      Message 37 of 37 , May 7, 2007
        try clicking this link:

        http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/IGk_Rg4fYNh-A0OzsTOPSIEdRBk-
        3lIFGk9cJfn_hE1wJnkyOPCDfac9yHEkv7_JxId44eXMMOyAQ4rVerqkBDeQh33y1w/candl
        ewickInvntry.xls

        its a direct download link to the file .. or click on files on the left
        side of the page and click on the candlewick inventory file.