Re: [CandlewickCollector] Re: Virginia's book

  • rd52690@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 28, 2001
      Thank you, Bob.

      I'll let you know what I find at the show.

      How do you recommend keeping a personal inventory?
      Right now I've got about 25 pieces, and I've just got a had written list with
      description, and dimensions.

      Thanks again,
      Donna
    • scrapbook58@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 6, 2001
        Virginia,
        I got your book today. Boy, do I ever have a lot to learn!!! Thanks
        so much for sending me all the information.

        Do you know of any collectors in the Memphis area? I'd love to meet
        some veterans.
        Paula Miller
      • VRS1CW@AOL.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 7, 2001
          Paula,

          I'm glad your book got there. There is a lot to learn. I hope the book will
          be very helpful.

          There is only one other Tennessee member in this group who has given her
          state--Nancy Duckles. Perhaps you two can communicate. Are there other
          Tennesseans out there?
          What state are YOU from?? Please respond.

          Virginia