Check out eBay item 1200181447 (Ends Dec-08-00 09:51:21 PST) - IMPERIAL GLASS

  • glassmurf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2000
      <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1200181447">
      Click here: eBay item 1200181447 (Ends Dec-08-00 09:51:21 PST) - IMPERIAL
      GLASS CANDLEWICK CHIP DIP</A>

      Ok, so why is this Chip and Dip going for so little when the last one I saw
      at the glass show was priced at $450?
    • Deby
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2000
        I kick myself every time I see a Chip and Dip.
        I passed one up 4-5 years ago at an antique mall in Illinois.
        It was priced at about 40 dollars!
        My husband tried to talk me into buying it, but I didn't think it was a
        very pretty piece.
        I wasn't in the mood to check my book that was in the car.
        I finally looked it up in the book over a year later - boy did that make me
        sick!
        Needless to say I look for it every time we are at that same mall, but it
        is long since gone.
        It really does pay to study and know what pieces are hard to come by and
        what is a good price.