Canadian Ejections

  • Mike Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      Dear Forum Members,
      I thought you might like to know that throughout the months of October
      and November I'm concentrating on listing ejections from Canadian built
      aircraft and by Canadian Air Force pilots and crews. There are bound to
      be a few initial errors but please feel free to make comment and
      amendments. If you can put me in contact with Canadians who have
      ejected or have extra details or can point me in the direction of
      photos of the people involved I will be very appreciative.
      So far I've uploaded the Avro CF-100 ejections in Canadian Service - if
      you have any knowledge of any Belgian ejections from CF-100's please
      can you let me know. Larry Milberry's excellent book lists about 8 Cat
      A Belgian losses but no crew names or if they ejected
      Regards
      Mike Bennett
      Project Get Out and Walk
      www.ejection-history.org.uk