Skiing anybody?

  • Ernie Schreiber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Dear friends, residing in the Ottawa region,

      Sadly, my age and health conditions no longer allow me to go out skiing;
      yet; I have a pair of metal downhill skies with step-in release bindings
      and hard-shell boots, and two pairs of cross country skies that are
      practically brand new, also including the associated soft boots. Seeing
      that it is the skiing season, if anybody is interested in this, please call
      me at (613) 731-1083 anytime. More details of these items can also be
      viewed at my web-site which is linked here:
      <http://eunacom.net/eunacom_trader_sports.htm>

      It occurred to me that somebody might just be looking for something like this.

      Regards,

      H. E. (Ernie) Schreiber
      EUNACOM Secular Journal: http://eunacom.net
      Discussion List Server at: <eunacom@yahoogroups.com>