Re: Anti-Jewish sentiments, again?

  • aper_el_grand_vizier
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2002
      --- In CanadianAtheist@y..., Andy Mulcahy <a_mulcahy@t...> wrote:
      > On Sat, 28 Sep 2002 09:38:08 -0400, you wrote:

      http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satillite?

      There's more to this war than shugging it off, I see it as a total
      manipulation similar to, if the USA doesn't like the CEO he has to be
      deposed of one way or the other. All because he's not doing things
      the way the USA foreign policies dictate. Its as though the USA is
      playing one country against the other to create a never ending WAR
      industry.

      There are many leaders that have been bumped off because they wanted
      their independance for their countries.

      > >>You do know there is a very strong Jewish lobby in Washington,
      right? Well, it works hand in hand with the Oil companies. Oh, by the
      way I heard this on a talk show...The take over of Iraq is the #1
      action of the Bush administration (it's constantly on his mind) the
      #2 evil doer for over throwing is Syria because of Israel's need for
      water from the Euphrates...The aquafers in Israel are no longer able
      to sustain their needs for they are becoming polluted with a salt
      mixture. The aquafers are being totally abused in Israel's need for
      water.

      aper_el