new book

  • mab2111
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2002
      To All-

      Mary Ann Morgan
      along with
      Michelle Fitzhugh Craig
      are pleased to announce that

      LIVING IN THE MOMENT
      A Guide to Living a Full and Spiritual Life
      is now available.

      Below are the links to obtain a copy for you and your friends.
      The book will also be available through all major book stores in
      approximately 3 weeks
      or you can place a phone order by calling the toll free 888# below.

      LIVING IN THE MOMENT contains the message for our time!
      Please pass this message on!
      (note please do not forward as an attachment as some are afraid of
      attachments
      and this message is so important)

      If the links do not take you directly to the sites just copy and
      paste into your address bar.

      For more information on
      LIVING IN THE MOMENT

      http://www.maryannmorgan.org

      To order directly from the publisher

      http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/11346

      Toll-free Phone orders: 1-888-280-7715
    • Dan Roper
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2002
        Maryann,

        It seems to me that your 'spiritual guide' One Feather is a few
        feathers short for full flight.

        Books like yours serve no purpose other than to lull the gullible into
        a sense of false security. It's the mental equivalent of sticking your
        head in the sand and to hope that the 'bad' world passes you by.

        True mental and physical grow only comes from facing the realities of
        life and dealing with them.
        In your book review you wrote:
        >>It was my spiritual guide One Feather who told me to write this
        book. While many souls have used my body as an instrument and my
        voice as a tool to guide and prophesy, he has always been the most
        prominent.<<

        --- In CanadianAtheist@y..., "mab2111" <mab2111@y...> wrote:

        > Mary Ann Morgan
        > along with
        > Michelle Fitzhugh Craig
        > are pleased to announce that
        >
        > LIVING IN THE MOMENT
        > A Guide to Living a Full and Spiritual Life
        > is now available.
        >
        > Below are the links to obtain a copy for you and your friends.
        > The book will also be available through all major book stores in
        > approximately 3 weeks
        > or you can place a phone order by calling the toll free 888# below.
        >
        > LIVING IN THE MOMENT contains the message for our time!
        > Please pass this message on!
        > (note please do not forward as an attachment as some are afraid of
        > attachments
        > and this message is so important)
        >
        > If the links do not take you directly to the sites just copy and
        > paste into your address bar.
        >
        > For more information on
        > LIVING IN THE MOMENT
        >
        > http://www.maryannmorgan.org
        >
        > To order directly from the publisher
        >
        > http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/11346
        >
        > Toll-free Phone orders: 1-888-280-7715
      • shifty
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2002
          Sorry about that Dan. I just noticed that when I use the "reply" feature in
          Outlook Express it pops up your address instead of the group's in the
          address line. Is there any way you know of to correct this(other than
          manually entering the address each time)?

          Thanks Dan.

          Paul.