IslamExposed.Com is BACK UP!

  • illuminatiorder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2002
      IslamExposed.Com is BACK UP!
      http://islamexposed.com/

      As some of you know, we were hacked TWICE and our site was
      kicked off by two hosts after many complaints and threats
      from muslim fundamentalists. It seems Freedom of Speech and Press is
      not valid in the US when threattened by dumb fucking muslims. Yes,
      muslims are the dumbest and most barbaric people on earth, period!

      Our new host is expensive so we need donations badly.
      Please help if you can?

      If we have problems with the current host I will seek a Hindu owned
      company in India. That may cost more but IslamExposed.Com is here to
      stay!

      I am also in the process of setting up TWO mirror sites at
      IslamExposed.Org and IslamExposed.Net

      PLEASE help with donations so we can keep this site?