Spam

  • Ernie Schreiber
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      Hello Tom,
      Why doesn't CanadianAtheist use "IObit Advanced System Care 6" ? It will take care of malware and spam. I have used it for years. There is also a computer remote fix software that repairs damage caused by hackers but that can be a bit expensive. I am using it to protect my various web sites and remote servers.

      Regards,
      H. E. [Ernie] Schreiber
      EUNACOM Secular Journal: http://eunacom.net
      Discussion List Server at: <eunacom@yahoogroups.com>