Religious freedom in Germany

  • Ernie Schreiber
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
      Interesting item from "Der Spiegel" der-tag@... Internet issue of November 21, 2012 (translated from German):

      Verdict about school sports:

      Muslim has to swim with girls!
      He wasn't supposed to see co-student girls in bathingsuits for religious reasons, now the court decided: The young Muslim, twelve years old, must attend common swimming lessons nevertheless. The state's responsibility for the educational process is more important than principles of faith."

      Well well, are we getting civilized, like it or not?

      Regards,
      H. E. [Ernie] Schreiber
      EUNACOM Secular Journal: http://eunacom.net
      Discussion List Server at: <eunacom@yahoogroups.com>

    • Katherine Trammell
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
        Fabulous.... finally some countries are growing a set of balls ...if he wants to be a moslem, he can go to a moslem school of his choice, or back to the idiotic moslem country of his desire where he can be just as ridiculous as he wants. Deport them all

        Objectivism - the philosophy of Ayn Rand. "My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute." - Ayn Rand