Re: Beg a Favour.

  • Swamiji
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2012
      Noble Dr. Kevin Ji,
      Humblest Greetings=Namaskar.

      I think at present you might be back to Toronto from Montreal. The Conference would be of a great success. I feel sorry that I couldn't utilize yours and Noble Simon's great supportive help to attend the conference and meet our old well wishers and could discover new faces. The passport is still in the Embassy.

      Kindly convey my heartfelt thanks to Noble Simon and every one in the Humanist Canada for supporting my prayer to them to help me attending the conference.

      If at all I am not refused visa then I shall try my best to make it to come to Toronto to see our old well wishers there.

      Thanking you again and again I remain.

      Cordially,
      Swamiji