MEDITATION : A WAY TO APPROACH GOD.

  • Mohmmad Iqbal
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2012

      GOD IS LOVE AND LOVE IS PRECIOUS
      Different Religions - Different Methodologies - Destination is same
      Learn Spirituality to recognize and approach GOD, whatever religion you belong to
      All religions  agree  upon  this that through meditation, it is possible to connect to
      GOD.   There  are  different   ways  in  different  religions  but  the aim is same. It is
      respectable to call GOD, no matter you call HIM by any name viz GOD, JESUS, RAM,
      BHAGWAN or ALLAH.
      Superior  to  religions  is  the  "LOVE OF GOD", which is the essence of  all religions
      whereas the Light of God is an illuminating guide in the way.
      According to the saying of Hazrat Imam Jafar Bin  Sadiq a.s.  "KNOWLEDGE IS POINT
      WHICH HAS BEEN SPREADED BY so called SCHOLARS". And the point is LOVE.
      The methods of Meditation is given below which is simple  and shortest and is the
      practice of JUST 7 DAYS.  The people belonging to all religions can exercise it by the
      name of their GODs, keeping in mind  "THE CREATOR" the one and only ONE,  who
      created the whole world and us.
      Dear friends,
      Try your luck by exercising the methods outlined  in  the Message just  for   7  days
      and this will awaken  your "LATIF-E-QALB" (a spiritual entity), and it start chanting
      out "Creators"  name (ALLAH HU) which will produce Divine energy(NOOR) in your
      heart. This is not only for muslims, people of other religion can exercise,   keeping
      in mind  "THE CREATOR" the one and only "ONE" who created the universe and us.
      In  the  attached  file  message is also availble in URDU. If you feel to know further
      please visit www.asiinternationals.com.
      THE METHODS OF PRODUCING LIGHT(NOOR)
      NO MATTER  ANY RELIGION - ALLAH(GOD) IS FOR EVERY ONE
      In  prehistoric   times  stones   would  be  rubbed  together   to  make   fire.   Whereas  a  spark   can   also  be
      produced  by rubbing two metals together. In a similar way electricity is made from water. Similarly by the
      friction of the blood inside the  human  body,   in other words electric  energy  is  produced by the vibrating
      heartbeat.   In every human being there is present, approximately one and a half volts of electricity due to
      which the body is energetic.   As  the  heartbeat  slows  in old age,  this reduces  the  electricity in the body
      and this in turn also causes a reduction of the energy level in the body.
      Firstly,  the heartbeat  has  to be made vibrant  and pronounced. Some do this by dancing, some by sports
      and exercise and some people try to do this by meditating and chanting the Name of God Allah.
      When  the  heartbeat  becomes  vibrant   and   pronounced  then  by  chanting  the   name  of  "Allah"  try  to
      synchronize it  with  every heartbeat.  Alternatively  try to  synchronize "Allah" with one heartbeat  and Hu
      with the other. Some  time  by  placing your  hand  on the  heart  and   when  you  feel your heartbeat, again
      try to synchronize the Name  "Allah" by chanting  it with  the rhythm of the heartbeat and imagine that the
      Name "Allah" is entering the heart.
      The chanting of" Allah Hu" is better and more effective but if anyone has an objection,or a fear of chanting
      Hu, then instead of being deprived one should  solely use the name Allah,repetitively in the chanting. It is
      beneficial  for people who chant  and practice  this  discipline  and who read mantras to physically remain
      as clean as possible as the:
      "disrespectful are unfulfilled and the respectful and fulfilled."
      THE FIRST METHOD OF PRODUCING LIGHT:::::::::             Write     "Allah"     on    a    paper    in    black    ink    66
      times  and   do   this  exervise   for  as long  as  you  wish on  a  daily  basis.   Soon thereafter,  the Word Allah
      will   be   transported   from  the   paper  and  hover over  the eyes.  Then  with  one-pointed   concentration,
      attempt to transport the word from the eyes to the heart.
      THE SECOND METHOD OF PRODUCING LIGHT::::               Write    "Allah"    on      a      zero       watt       bulb,     in
      yellow.  Whilst  you  are awake or  just before  sleep, concentrate and try to absorb it into the eyes. When
      it appears on the  eyes then try to transport it to the heart.
      THE THIRD METHOD OF PRODUCING LIGHT::::::::              This      method      is      for      those      people      who
      have  perfect   spiritual  guides   and teachers   and who  due  to their  spiritual  connection  are  spiritually
      assisted  by  them.  Sit  alone  and  imagine that   your index finger is a pen. Using your finger and with your
      concentration,attempt  to write Allah on your  heart. Call upon your spiritual teacher (spiritually), so that
      he too may, hold your finger, and write "Allah" on your heart.  Continue to do this exercise everyday,  until
      you see Allah written on your heart.
      "If  you are succeeded  and your Qalb starts chanting Allah Hu
      it will chant 24 hours a day, even if you are sleeping, working
      and  will  convert your prayers (Namaz) into  Namaz-e-Haqiqi
      and you will enter into Divine Love."
      See attached attachements for spiritual teaching in other religions also.
      For further knowledge on spirituality click the link:
      http://www.gohar-shahi.com/book/The%20Religion%20of%20God.pdf
      Best of Luck.
      Sarfaraz Ahmed.
      ahmedsarfaraz82@....

    • Ernie Schreiber
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 17, 2012
        The following was posted (in part) by "Mohmmad Iqbal" imohmmad27@...
        imohmmad27
        on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:08 am (PST)

        GOD IS LOVE AND LOVE IS PRECIOUS
        Different Religions - Different Methodologies - Destination is same
        Learn Spirituality to recognize and approach GOD, whatever religion you
        belong to
        All religions agree upon this that through meditation, it is possible to
        connect to
        GOD. --------- [ remainder snipped to save space]
        -------------------------------
        Comment from Ernie Schreiber:
        Meditation can be practiced without any god, of course. Atheists do not
        acknowledge, due to the lack of any proof, the existence of any god
        whatsoever; this is an atheist site, so why bring god into this? I often
        take a quiet corner in the house at night and think about what the day has
        brought and what it has taught me. I am rational about it and try to learn
        from it (gain insight and experience) and it quiets me down and lets me go
        to sleep more easily. Spirituality doesn't enter into this. The only
        spirits I yet encountered might be Vodka. I consider the Bible, for
        example, the oldest comic book in human history. It is made up of ancient
        sagas, some based on actual happenings, and it has all the necessary
        ingredients such as a hero (or several) and the "good" always triumphing
        over the "bad." The more modernized versions are Superman, Spiderman,
        Mighty Mouse and so on; they all dwell on "good" triumphing over "evil."
        Yet, just as in the Bible, nobody living today, has ever seen any of the
        heroes and villains. They all teach some morals and leave you in a "feel
        good" mode but nobody cares to "approach" them because we know they are
        made-up characters, just like god. But comics are more healthy: I have
        never heard of anybody being tortured or murdered because they insist that
        Superman does not really exist or that Spiderman is more powerful than
        Superwoman. Only with religion people get tortured or murdered just because
        they don't practice the religious rituals that the majority adheres to, or
        another powerful religious group wants to take over the whole country and
        force everybody to live by their rules.

        So, let's leave it at that. Nothing against meditation; it has some good
        qualities; just leave religion or any kind of gods out of it if you want to
        stay with this list.

        Regards,
        H. E. (Ernie) Schreiber
        EUNACOM Secular Journal: http://eunacom.net
        Discussion List Server at: <eunacom@yahoogroups.com>

      • david danel
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 17, 2012
          Dear Ernie,
          you're surely a very wise person. These rational shortcuts that you present here probably have involved years and years of deep studies I presume. But well, ok, let's accept that someone doesn't need to bother too much, ponder and inquire, instead he/she settles with the first answer found behind the first corner...and then adopts that funny title "a bright". Ok. We all are different. But how do you place inside your belief-system the fact that also many "atheist-religions" (as some philosophers and sociologists and atropologists name it) be it in Germany, Soviet Union and Eastern Europe of the last century, Cambodia, China, North Korea etc. were as cruel as hell or even more??? You say:
          Only with religion people get tortured or murdered just because
          they don't practice the religious rituals that the majority adheres to, or
          another powerful religious group wants to take over the whole country and
          force everybody to live by their rules.
          but I, dear Ernie and my family, we have a totally different experience. The religion (Christianity) have given us hope to live and strength to love our "neighbours" communists who laughed out loud at our belief, exactly like you do in your post,  they forced every kid in school into their own "scientific-materialism" as they called it, and meanwhile, between caviar and cigar, were sending intellectuals, artists, ordinary workers to gulags, to prisons or directly were murdering them. They called themselves "enlightened", "bright", "progressive", "atheists"
          Thank you for your kind explanation.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 18, 2012
            The following was (in part) posted by"david danel" david_danel@...
            bulbjerg on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:08 pm (PST)

[...]
            --------------------------
            Comment from Ernie Schreiber:
            I never claimed to be a "wise person" but I had 83 years (take off a few
            years to account for the time before I was capable of reasoning) to think
            about things. I quite agree that evil dictatorships like the Soviet Union
            under Stalin, Germany under Hitler, the Vatican under Ratzinger and similar
            constructs are all bad things und not every evil is necessarily religious in
            nature. They all come under the category of dictatorships and cruelty to
            fellow human beings. Soviet and Nazi style dictatorships are based on
            personality cults (pictures of the dictator being carried through the
            streets and on parades just like statues of saints carried along religious
            processions). With religions the dictators claim to be "representatives of
            God on earth" and the most cruel penalties are meted out to all those who
            would dare insult or deny (or fail to respect) God or any of the prophets.
            It has, perhaps, to do with our species being predatory in nature (just look
            at what is happening in Syria today). But at least those "secular"
            dictators put themselves out in front, knowing full well that, should they
            fail, their life will end violently and suddenly (see Libya and Germany) and
            they don't hide behind an "almighty" God who is actually to blame for
            everything that happens because the religious leaders are only His
            ambassadors and they are always beyond reproach. But my main point was, of
            course, that it seems strange that an individual knowingly ("atheist" is,
            after all, part of our address) would promote god and sing his praises on
            our list; not too bright, I might say.

            Regards,
            H. E. (Ernie) Schreiber
            EUNACOM Secular Journal: http://eunacom.net
            Discussion List Server at: <eunacom@yahoogroups.com>

          • dicoll3000
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 19, 2012
              David,

              We know that you had some horrific experiences in your past under Communist Eastern Europe. However, you are making the mistake of confusing a political system with a philosophical mindset.

              The prohibition or suppression of religion is not Atheism.

              Atheism is a personal conviction that leads to the rejection of religion.

              Regards, Dan Roper

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 20, 2012
                Dear Dan,
                yes, I agree with you:

                Atheism is a personal conviction that leads to the rejection of religion.

                but I guess that even more accurate description would be that "...it is a PERSONAL conviction that leads to the PERSONAL rejection..." - I think that trying to impose any kind of personal mindset (not the view of the universal human rights etc.) on a public or even state level is deadly wrong.
                But as to your objection that I'm "...confusing the political system with the philosophical mindset..." it is not factual. In fact, this is exactly what they (the communists of Eastern Europe) did: they united their philosophical mindset with the political system or vice versa. And the similar tendency that I see nowadays is this really shallow, ignorant and aggresive "Dawkins type of activism" which might be everything but the bright. I accept personal or philosophical atheism, I respect it in others, but what I really hate is the crusade type of one's conviction - be it the Christian aggresive evangelism or the "new atheism" funny PR tricks and tendencies to "politicize it".
                that's all. I know that the Atheism of these days, especially in the USA and UK (perhaps Canada too) is a natural and perhaps healthy reaction to all the shortcomings and failures of Christianity, but I just don't like when you put the things black and white. Remember: Christians played a huge role in tearing down the Iron Curtain (whether you believe it or not). In my world, the atheists used to be the tragically not bright people (dull, aggressive, oppressive) and Christians (many of them) were the shining light that gave us hope and reason to live, strength to face the system. Would you believe it?
                thanks for listening,
                david