New Years Resolutions...

  • Ernie Schreiber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      Thoughts from David Sirota, author of "Hostile Takeover" and "The Uprising":

      (this will) ... expose a nation that has internalized and accepted the
      forces of avarice, corruption, dishonesty, incompetence and insensitivity.
      Some of them are darkly funny, some of them are gut-wrenchingly sad--but all
      of them are warnings. Whether we listen to them or not will be the
      difference between repeating the last decade's folly or learning from it.

      Regards,
      H. E. (Ernie) Schreiber
      EUNACOM Secular Journal: http://eunacom.net
      Discussion List Server at: <eunacom@yahoogroups.com>