Re: [CanadianAtheist] Re: Ahmadinejad

  • Valarie
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2009
      Uh...yeah. That is what it comes down to. The group with the most money and sympathy gets the most exposure, which gives them money and more sympathy, which gives them more exposure.....

      And while I encourage the promotion of libraries at every corner, since I work at one, I know what kind of materials they have, are allowed to have, and can afford to have. I also know how many people use the library, and what they're using it for. For history books, your regular public library is not well stocked, and not often used.

      I think most people don't know what to look for, and how to properly look for it. If people don't know they're missing a piece of the information, they don't even know that they should look, let alone what they should look for.

      Valarie