The World's Most Popular Leader....

  • rvb_is
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 7:03 AM
      I don't know why I found this so funny, but I really did. This Guy just makes me laugh whenever I hear a new silly quote of his. Like when Obama was elected president, he said Obama was tall and fit... and had a nice tan." LOr in this article he says he is more like the Jesus Christ of Italian politics.
      Here is the link....

      http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/reuters/090501/world/international_us_italy_berlusconi_1
    • omprem
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5 6:31 AM