Hello, everybody -- I've just launched The Atheist's Way website -- take a look

  • ericcoach1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
      Hello, everybody:

      I am pleased to announce that the website in support of The Atheist's Way has just been
      launched. Please take a look! And if you would like to join The Atheist's Way book review tour
      or blog for The Atheist's Way blog as a guest correspondent, please let me know.

      Here's the new site:

      http://www.theatheistsway.com

      Happy New Year!

      Best,

      Eric
    • ehdsmith@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2009
        Thanks for sending this it was most interesting.......Edith