Re: Ugandan Child Sacrifice Message

  • Swami Manavatavadi
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2008
      sacrifice of children

      Posted by: "deo uhasso" uhasso@...
      Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:43 am

      Dear Swami,
      In Uganda, some backward rich people believe that in
      order to become richer or to mantain wealth one has to
      sacrifise a human being.When constructing some big
      houses some rich people are advised by witch doctors
      to kill and burry children on the site before
      construction.However,this practice is not so common in
      reality but in rumours.It was therefore very annoying
      to find out that that rich man killed and sacrifised
      that small boy.
      Sincerely,
      Deo

      --- In CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com, "Swami Manavatavadi"
      <manavatavadi@...> wrote:

      > Noble Lisa,
      > Humblest Greetings.
      >
      > Many thanks to you for your kindest message.
      > Actually this massage is originally ousted in
      > the "hummay2004@yahoogroups.com". I had questioned the author of
      the
      > message there to clarify the position and meaning of sacrifice.
      > Nobody have answered to me there yet.
      >
      > Do you think that they have simply used the word sacrifice to
      cover
      > up cannibalism there? I don't know, if the author is in clear
      > opposition of cannibalism and if the story mentioned is a really
      act
      > of killing children to sell their flesh for cannibals' food then
      why
      > he would not disclose it?
      >
      > I really don't understand all these secrecies.
      >
      > Kindly write your elaborated view and oblige.
      >
      > Cordially,
      > Swamiji
      >
      > --- In CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Faber <bubblypsw@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > >      Sacrafice is a cover up for canabalism.   Why eat living
      > beings we are not vampires !!!

      Ssenyonga,
      > > to whom the SMS was sent, would not give details so as not to
      > > "jeopardise investigations" . "I have forwarded the messages
      > > to the Police spokesperson (Judith Nabakooba)," he said by phone
      > > yesterday.
      > > >
      > > Following the messages, Nabakooba said the search would go beyond
      > > Uganda's boundaries.
      > > >
      > > "Our Interpol team here is going to liaise with those in other
      > > countries to locate him if he sought refuge there," she said.
      > > >
      > > Asked whether they were considering placing a bounty on Kajubi's
      > > head, Nabakooba said Kajubi would be arrested soon.
      > > >
      > > The Police in Masaka were yesterday overwhelmed by the number of
      > > phone calls from the public after The New Vision published
      Kajubi's
      > > photograph and four hotlines to call.
      > > >
      > > The numbers are 0714667872, 0714667873, 0714667878, 0714667877
      and
      > > 0772696886. However, none of the callers had information on the
      > > whereabouts of Kajubi, southern regional CID chief Willy Panuha
      > said.
      > > >
      > > "The majority of them were inquiring whether we had arrested
      > > Kajubi," Panuha said.
      > > >
      > > Southern regional Police commander Andrew Sorowen said a male
      > caller
      > > wanted to know the location of Kajubi's London home.
      > > >
      > > > Sorowen suspected the callers to be working for Kajubi to
      throw
      > the
      > > > Police off-track.
      > > >
      > > Another caller, Sorowen disclosed, wanted to exploit the
      situation
      > > to get free air time.
      > > >
      > > "Someone asked me to send him credit so that he could offer
      > > information, " he said. "When I told him that I would call back,
      > > he turned off the phone," Panuha narrated.
      > > >
      > > Kajubi, now on the run, is wanted in connection with the grisly
      > > slaying of 12-year-old Joseph Kasirye about a month ago.
      > > >
      > > Kajubi hired Umaru Kateregga alias Bosco, 27, and his Tanzanian
      > wife,
      > > Mariam Nabukeera, to execute the chilling assignment at Kayugi
      > > village,Katwadde parish, Mutundwe sub-county in Masaka, the
      Police
      > > said.
      > > >
      > > The couple was promised sh12m but Kajubi paid sh350,000,
      promising
      > > give them the rest after delivering three other heads.
      > > >
      > > Masaka court last week remanded the couple to prison after they
      > were
      > > charged with the murder. The prosecutor said the duo and others
      > > still at large, kidnapped Kasirye, killed him and cut off his
      head
      > > and genitals, which they sold to Kajubi.
      > > >
      > > The body parts were buried in a mansion that Kajubi is
      > constructing
      > > in Kampala city. Kajubi reportedly owns homes in Masaka, Jinja
      and
      > > the Kampala suburbs of Kalerwe, Makindye, Salaama and Wandegeya.
      > > >
      > > Others include property in London and a hostel in Makerere
      Kikoni,

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2008
        Sent To:"deo uhasso" uhasso@...

        Noble Deo,
        Humblest Greetings.

        Many thanks to you for this kind reply.

        Really it is very worrying situation to know that somewhere such
        types of superstitions prevail. We admire your noblest efforts to
        lift people from such psychologically un-grown situations leading to
        heinous superstitions. We are happy to know that great minds and
        reformers of your level are also there who are in struggling efforts
        to remove such types of inhuman practices from the society. We, with
        our 84 kids, all associates, sympathizers and supporters all over
        congratulate you and show our solidarity with your works.

        Will you kindly put some more light on this inhuman tradition and
        explain, how this rich man having buildings everywhere killed 130
        children and how the government machinery couldn't do anything till
        he went on committing such crimes repeatedly?

        Expecting you in good health and high spirits we remain.

        Cordially,
        Swamiji