Any BC-ites here?

  • aparris935
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2008
      ?
    • tssofttail
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008
        --- In CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com, "aparris935" <aparris935@...>
        wrote:

        > ?

        Sure are. Glad to meet you. I reside in Chilliwack and am looking
        forward to meeting like minded people. I have interest in starting up a
        social network of fellow atheists, then moving onto a meet and greet
        somewhere in the lower mainland.

        Tim.
      • PyroGx1133
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008
          I'd go for that.

          tssofttail wrote:

          > --- In CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com
          > <mailto:CanadianAtheist%40yahoogroups.com>, "aparris935" <aparris935@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > ?
          > >
          > Sure are. Glad to meet you. I reside in Chilliwack and am looking
          > forward to meeting like minded people. I have interest in starting up a
          > social network of fellow atheists, then moving onto a meet and greet
          > somewhere in the lower mainland.
          >
          > Tim.

        • godless2008
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8, 2008
            I'm in Courtenay, BC - on Vancouver Island

            ~Godless