Re: [CanadianAtheist] looking for atheists

  • * Pyrolistical
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      Why give Christians special treatment?

      So what if they represent the largest group.

      Besides, the name implies conflict, not debate.

      On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 3:13 PM, firemanjoseph12 <bgbgbgbg456@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi ,sorry to bother everyone but I thought I'd invite anyone or
      > everyone to a new religion debate group thats just getting going.

    • tim mcneish
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        Sorry Fireman: But I have moved beyond debate concerning Christianity and all religions for that matter. It's bunk. A bunch of BS written by a bunch of superstitious cave dwelling sand people who lived 2000 years ago and because they couldn't explain lighting, thunder, earthquakes, floods, etc, invented a God. Plain and simple, case closed, no debate. If you want to discuss evolution and the wonders of this tiny blue planet without envolving the invisible flying space Daddy......well I can accommodate you.

        firemanjoseph12 <bgbgbgbg456@...> wrote:
        Hi ,sorry to bother everyone but I thought I'd invite anyone or
        everyone to a new religion debate group thats just getting going.

      • gamnc
        Message 3 of 4 , May 27, 2008
          I went over and looked it is just one Christian after the other with
          the same garbage. I see it as not a debate but a continuation in the
          effort to brainwash people.

          --- In CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com, "* Pyrolistical"