evolution and science

  • basem omar
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 6:15 AM
      the evolution is it the truth or a deceiving theory
      i would like to show you this movie which will show you things that they didnt tell you about evolution

      http://www.muslimvideo.com/tv/view_video.php?viewkey=cf82ab059bfccbd02be6

      best regards
      basem

    • Jack
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1 6:33 AM
        As if the Christian fundies weren't bad enough, now we have to deal
        with the Muslim fundies?

        Creation is an absurd joke, Allah is a fictional character, and unless
        there is something truly new in this hour-long documentary I have no
        inclination to bore myself hearing the same old fallacious arguments.

        Welcome to the group. :P

        jono

        --- In CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com, basem omar <basem_here4u@...>
        wrote:

        > the evolution is it the truth or a deceiving theory
        > i would like to show you this movie which will show you things that
        they didnt tell you about evolution

        http://www.muslimvideo.com/tv/view_video.php?viewkey=cf82ab059bfccbd02be6

        > best regards
        > basem

      • thelastbraincell
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1 6:11 PM
          I watched a few minutes of it. It's typical intelligent design
          propaganda with an Islamic bent. The really sleazy part is that the
          site mimics the MTV logo, obviously in an effort to target children. Nice.

          I doubt anything will happen, but I've notified Viacom that this site
          is damaging their MTV brand.