God and reality do not mix

  • ron_burnaby2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Valery Giscard d'Estaing would get my vote, his wisdom is
      unsurpassable...

      ron.

      Valery keeps 'god' out of the European constitution...

      Valery Giscard d'Estaing, the former French president, deliberately
      left the issue open when he wrote the document, inviting a
      petition. "I have chosen not to insert the reference to the Christian
      heritage in the constitution. Rather I appeal to you to persuade me
      of its necessity."