Shocked silence

  • Dan Roper
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2004
      Well, at least we don't have to blame George Bush and his Neocons anymore.

      Now we can blame The Americans !

      Get ready for judgement day.

      Dan
    • New10.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2004
        WHAT GOD FORGOT TELL BUSH

        By New10.

        NXNX

        President Bush said that god had instructed him to attack Iraq. However, god
        forgot to tell him to send proper weapons, and a supply of ammunition,
        armored vehicles, spare parts, radios, built proof vests and other supplies.
        Families of soldiers in Iraq have to buy supplies to send to their sons and
        daughters. As of this date, more than 1,000 young soldiers died for what?
        Because god was negligent in his instructions to Bush.
      • Gord Leslie
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2004
          Remember: The sheep in BC voted for conservatives calling themselves liberals. The sheep in BC voted for their $20 tax cut. The sheep in BC said the NDP had to go. The sheep in BC could not articulate why the NDP had to go, other than they felt embarassed by the problems with BC Ferries.

          The sheep of BC are now whining about that nasty Gordon Campbell.

          The sheep of BC would elect George Bush in a heartbeat. Ditto Alberta.

          Until people stop voting with their pocket books, their emotions, and/or their church we will keep getting trolls as leaders.

          "The people of a democracy get the government they deserve." Voltaire