a message of peace

  • mostafa_dia
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2004
      In the year 1960,a humble red indian warrior seer,revealed the
      secrets of a very ancient and mysterious knowledge,of awareness and
      the universe,dating back to 10's of thousands of years in the remote
      past of the human history.
      This knowledge originated in the old world, in the Asian
      continent,and imigrated in a mysterious way to the new world, about
      13000 years ago,to settle and thrive there,while its roots faded away
      in the place of its origion.
      It knew its ups and downs,its overt and covert days,till the
      time,when Colombus conquered the new world,when the practitioners of
      this knowledge,who were strong and powerful seers,took refuge in the
      second attention,the other mysterious,unknown side of man.
      They began their journeying,between the first attention,the
      awareness of the everyday world,and the second attention,because of
      the very harsh and deadly circumstanes that accompanied that period
      of oppression.
      They were able to merge the two sides of attention,and become the
      warrior seers of the third attention,a very mysterious state of
      awareness that combines the organic and inorganic worlds of awareness.
      As an active participant of that system of beliefs,i was entrusted
      to deliver a global message,of universal peace and harmony,so that we
      might bring together,our mother earth,and all its inhabitants,into a
      new era of harmony and universal peace,that we all may be able to get
      our gift of total awareness,and dart free towards the eternal light
      of infinity.
      I have compiled the teaching of that knowledge in a coherent system
      of easy_to_follow_ways,and presented them in 30 messages on:
      The_Path_Of_Eternity@yahoogroups.com.
      These teachings refer to the man of knowledge,that is,any man or
      woman warrior,who is able to traverse the path of knowledge,on the
      definitive journey,towards the infinite circle of light and energy,to
      get eternal freedom,or the kingdom of heaven,or the nirvana,or
      paradize.
      I have contacted 100's of groups of different religions,beliefs,and
      walks of life,in a humble effort to unite us all,in one global
      movement of peace and harmony,so we might all,join our energies in
      one body of universal knowledge,to face the ignorance of the dark
      side of man that rules the world of everyday affairs.
      I just like to point out that this knowledge doesn't contradict,in
      any way,the established beliefs,and religions,but,on the contrary,it
      opens new avenues of knowledge,for the practitioners of those
      faiths,to conquer the wonder and magic of the mysterious side of
      man,that is awaiting to be discovered.
      Peace be with you,brothers and sisters,of the eternal path of light
      and energy.
    • Joseph Knecht
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2004
        Damn, would you look at this. I've been waiting all of my multiple
        incarnations to receive a truth such as this. And here I am in this
        life, stuck as a cynical old atheist compltetly unable to buy into
        garbage like this.

        --- In CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com, "mostafa_dia" <mostafa_dia@y..
        .> wrote:

        > In the year 1960,a humble red indian warrior seer,revealed the
        > secrets of a very ancient and mysterious knowledge,of awareness and
        > the universe,dating back to 10's of thousands of years in the remote
        > past of the human history.
        > This knowledge originated in the old world, in the Asian
        > continent,and imigrated in a mysterious way to the new world, about
        > 13000 years ago,to settle and thrive there,while its roots faded
        away
        > in the place of its origion.
      • mostafa_dia
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 9, 2004
          you can't deny the wonders surrounding us!can you?
          --- In CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Knecht"
          <josephknecht@h...> wrote:
          > Damn, would you look at this. I've been waiting all of my multiple
          > incarnations to receive a truth such as this. And here I am in this
          > life, stuck as a cynical old atheist compltetly unable to buy into
          > garbage like this.
          >
          > --- In CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com, "mostafa_dia"
          <mostafa_dia@y..
          > .> wrote:
          > >

          > > In the year 1960,a humble red indian warrior seer,revealed the
          > > secrets of a very ancient and mysterious knowledge,of awareness
          and
          > > the universe,dating back to 10's of thousands of years in the
          remote
          > > past of the human history.
          > > This knowledge originated in the old world, in the Asian
          > > continent,and imigrated in a mysterious way to the new world,
          about
          > > 13000 years ago,to settle and thrive there,while its roots faded
          > away
          > > in the place of its origion.
        • Joseph Knecht
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 9, 2004
            .> wrote:
            > you can't deny the wonders surrounding us!can you?

            I am completely surrounded by the wonders of the natural world. I live
            on an Island surrounded by beautiful beaches, with astounding sunrises
            and sunsets, rolling hills with trees, amazingly diverse flora and
            fauna. I wouldn't dream of denying these things.

            But, what do any of these things have to do with an imaginary person
            and his or her imaginary knowledge.

            > --- In CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Knecht"
            > <josephknecht@h...> wrote:
            > > Damn, would you look at this. I've been waiting all of my multiple
            > > incarnations to receive a truth such as this. And here I am in
            this
            > > life, stuck as a cynical old atheist compltetly unable to buy into
            > > garbage like this.
            > >
            > > --- In CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com, "mostafa_dia"
            > <mostafa_dia@y..
            > > .> wrote:
            > > >

            > > > In the year 1960,a humble red indian warrior seer,revealed the
            > > > secrets of a very ancient and mysterious knowledge,of awareness
            > and
            > > > the universe,dating back to 10's of thousands of years in the
            > remote
            > > > past of the human history.
            > > > This knowledge originated in the old world, in the Asian
            > > > continent,and imigrated in a mysterious way to the new world,
            > about
            > > > 13000 years ago,to settle and thrive there,while its roots faded
            > > away
            > > > in the place of its origion.
          • mostafa_dia
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 15, 2004
              salam,shalom,nameste,and peace be with you all brothers and sisters
              of the many paths that lead to one goal:The unity with the universal
              love and peace of jesus christ,mohammad,moses,buddha,and all the
              humble warriors of all ages.
              check us pls.and if you encounter any problem in accessing the
              group,send a message,and i'll invite you.
              may the eternal and true love of our lord jesus christ illuminates
              the dark corners of humanity,and unite the world.

              our path teaches the reality as it is,not as a religious belief.it
              talks about the universe in scientific ways,that are permeated with
              the sense of magic,which we as sentient beings have.
              <josephknecht@h...> wrote:
              > --- In CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com, "mostafa_dia"
              <mostafa_dia@y..
              > .> wrote:
              > > you can't deny the wonders surrounding us!can you?
              >
              > I am completely surrounded by the wonders of the natural world. I
              live
              > on an Island surrounded by beautiful beaches, with astounding
              sunrises
              > and sunsets, rolling hills with trees, amazingly diverse flora and
              > fauna. I wouldn't dream of denying these things.
              >
              > But, what do any of these things have to do with an imaginary
              person
              > and his or her imaginary knowledge.
              >

              > > --- In CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Knecht"
              > > <josephknecht@h...> wrote:
              > > > Damn, would you look at this. I've been waiting all of my
              multiple
              > > > incarnations to receive a truth such as this. And here I am in
              > this
              > > > life, stuck as a cynical old atheist compltetly unable to buy
              into
              > > > garbage like this.
              > > >
              > > > --- In CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com, "mostafa_dia"
              > > <mostafa_dia@y..

              > > and
              > > remote
              > > about
              > > > away
            • mostafa_dia
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 25, 2004
                The offensive and violent nature of the complex web of human
                structures of interactive socialization systems,has made man into an
                offensive and cynical creature,reacting every negative way,towards
                all foreign and local systems of human socialization,whom are
                considered of being aggressive societies,tending to exploit and
                manipulate his resources of wealth and prosperity,and deprive him of
                his independance and freedom.
                Spiritual Doctrines of all faiths and religions,teach man tolerance
                and forgiveness,and to follow the good deeds inscribed in their holly
                scriptures,when dealing with other systems of socialization,to enable
                him to transcend all differences of color,race,rank,and
                nationality,so that peace and harmony may prevail on earth.
                All religions without exception,have a universal law of interactive
                systems of socialization,that encourages all sentient beings to treat
                other sentient beings as equal.
                They call upon every member of the same species to deal with other
                members of his own kind,as he expects them to deal with him.
                All religions promote the idea of humbleness and the eradication of
                self_importance,as being the greatest enemy of all species in
                existence,because it bereaves them of their holly and magical inner
                self,that tends naturally to unite with the primal source of
                existence of every living and non_living entity.
                Human beings have established social laws of human interaction,based
                on the selfish ego,which regulates the relationship between members
                of the same system of socialization,and between other local and
                foreign systems of different order.
                These laws call for the separation,distinction,dissension,and
                superiority of one's own system of socialization,over all other
                systems of local and foreign socializations.
                Man has exploited the universal law of harmony of all faiths(which
                are but one universal religion,worshipping one primal source of
                existence)and manipulated it to fit his own lusts and desires of
                power and dominion over every other creature of the same and
                different species.
                Each society took advantage of the holly scriptures of its own
                religion and made it deviate from its sacred path of universal peace
                and harmony,and used them as weapons of mass destruction against the
                alleged false doctrines of all other religions,and declared holly
                wars in the name of the same primal source of all religions,in order
                to purify earth from all evil heresies,and each announced its own
                doctrine as the one and only holly and sacred path that leads to
                salvation and eternal life.
                The followers of the Moslem Doctrine must learn to encourage their
                fellow brothers and sisters of the Christian Doctrine,and other
                Doctrines of all other faiths,to abide by the teachings of their own
                doctrine,and help them to practise their spiritual duties,to become
                good Christians,Jews,Buddhists,and others,so they all become
                messengers of universal peace and harmony like their lords and
                prophets.
                Christian followers must do the same with their fellow brothers and
                sisters of Islam,Jewdism,Buddhism,and others,and must learn to accept
                that Mohammad,Moses,Buddha,and every other prophet and man of
                knowledge,have also carried their own symbolic cross over their own
                shoulders,and have suffered as much as jesus had suffered on the
                roads of Jerusalim,upon crossing the path of spreading the words of
                peace and harmony flooding from the primal source of every live
                energy in existence, as messages brought by the Angel and messenger
                of THE ALMIGHTY, Gabriel,to unite all humans of all races and nations
                under one universal law of harmony.
                Christian brothers and sisters must help their fellow Moslems,Jews,
                Buddhists,and others to be good followers of their own faith,rather
                than turn them to Christianity,and dissuade them from following their
                own faith,because a renegade Moslem,Jew,Buddhist,or other who became
                a new Christian,is a repudiated and discarded and renegade one,cast
                off his own society and kin,and is no longer able to communicate and
                participate in his own society,and among his own kin,for the sake and
                the well_fare of promoting peace and harmony on earth.
                While a good Moslem,Jew,Buddhist,or other can serve humanity better,
                and is able to promote peace and harmony among his associates and kin
                and relations of his own faith better if he keeps following his own
                faith,and serves the noble cause of harmony much and more better than
                if he became a renegade.
                Christians must learn to go to Mosques,and Temples;and Moslems to
                Churches,and Temples;and Jews to Churches and Mosques,and so on and
                so forth.
                They must all feel the unity and oneness of all sacred houses of
                worship,under the universal love emanating from all these holly
                sanctuaries.
                God is the one and only primal source of universal sentient
                existence,of organic and inorganic matter,whom we have divided and
                separated into fighting gods,that have petty and cynical human
                attributes.
                The primal source of existence is far above all attributes ascribed
                to him,whether human or other,because no one can define the
                infinite,and ascribe mortal attributes to his eternal and undivided
                essence of unlimited and infinite oneness.

                <mostafa_dia@y...> wrote:

> [...]
                > get eternal freedom,or the kingdom of heaven,or the nirvana,or
                > paradize.
                > I have contacted 100's of groups of different
                religions,beliefs,and
                > walks of life,in a humble effort to unite us all,in one global
                > movement of peace and harmony,so we might all,join our energies in
                > one body of universal knowledge,to face the ignorance of the dark
                > side of man that rules the world of everyday affairs.
                > I just like to point out that this knowledge doesn't
                contradict,in
                > any way,the established beliefs,and religions,but,on the
                contrary,it
                > opens new avenues of knowledge,for the practitioners of those
                > faiths,to conquer the wonder and magic of the mysterious side of
                > man,that is awaiting to be discovered.
                > Peace be with you,brothers and sisters,of the eternal path of
              • mostafa_dia
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 4, 2004
                  here is a portion of our knowledge.you can find the rest at:
                  The_Path_Of_Eternity@yahoogroups.com
                  sorry if it is long ,but i had to do it,because there has been some
                  misundertanding about what we are promoting.so you can have a
                  sample,after which you can judge.
                  -----
                  Existence is an infinite flux of infinite fields of energy
                  emanations of infinite light filaments called the Eagle or The
                  Supreme Consciousness or The Circle of Light or infinity, inundating
                  from an infinite void.
                  The first truth about awareness is that the world is as it looks
                  and yet it is not.
                  We think there is a world of solid objects out there, only because
                  of awareness.
                  What is really out there are the Eagle's emanations; fluid, forever
                  in motion, and yet unchanged, eternal.
                  Only a small portion of these emanations is within reach of the
                  human awareness.
                  Man perceives only a minute fraction of that small portion because
                  of the constraints of daily living. This is the known, or the world
                  of every day life, or the organic world of material substance.
                  The biggest section of that small portion is the unknown or the
                  other worlds of organic and inorganic worlds not perceived regularly
                  by the normal awareness. The unknown is veiled from man, shrouded
                  perhaps by a terrifying context, but which nevertheless is within
                  reach of the human perception if one succeeds in following the
                  golden path of knowledge.
                  The incalculable rest is the unknowable .It is the indescribable,
                  the unthinkable, the unrealizable. It is something that will never
                  be known to man or to any living being in existence.
                  The known and the unknown are really on the same footing, because
                  both are within reach of the human perception.
                  Whatever is beyond our capacity to perceive is the unknowable.
                  Living creatures are luminous bubbles made of the Eagle's
                  emanations.
                  Human beings are made up of emanations encased in an egglike cocoon.
                  Man is an egg of circulating fibers of light, very fine threads
                  that circulate from the head to the naval. His arms and legs are
                  like luminous bristles, bursting out in all directions. Besides,
                  every man is in touch with everything else through a bunch of long
                  fibers that shoot out from the centre of his abdomen, around the
                  naval. Those fibers join man to his surrounding; they keep his
                  balance; they give him stability.
                  The emanations inside and outside the cocoon are the same filaments
                  of light. Sentient beings are microscopic points of light, attached
                  to the emanations of the Eagle.
                  The second truth about awareness is that perception is a condition
                  of alignment .The emanations inside the cocoon become aligned with
                  those outside that fit them. To perceive is to match the emanations
                  contained inside with those that fit them, which are outside.
                  Alignment is what allows awareness to be cultivated by every living
                  creature.
                  The emanations outside exert a particular pressure on the
                  emanations inside the cocoon which are always in motion, and makes
                  them stop moving. The luminous being is at that moment fixated by
                  awareness.
                  The emanations are more than filaments of light. Each is a source
                  of boundless energy. And since the emanations outside the cocoon are
                  the same as the ones inside, their energies are like a continuous
                  pressure .But the cocoon isolates the emanations inside its web and
                  thereby directs the pressure.
                  The moment the pressure from the emanations outside fixate the
                  emanations inside, the being begins to watch himself. He notes
                  everything about itself, or at least it tries to, in whatever
                  aberrant ways it can. This process is called taking an inventory. It
                  is the internal dialogue by which we communicate to ourselves the
                  world and ourselves.
                  Human beings don't choose to take an inventory. To take an
                  inventory is the Eagle's command. The emanations are commands that
                  no one can disobey.
                  The third truth about awareness is that the consciousness of adult
                  human beings, matured by the process of growth, can no longer be
                  called awareness, because it has been mortified into something more
                  intense and complete, which is called attention.
                  Attention is the harnessing and enhancing of awareness through the
                  process of being alive.
                  There are three types of attention for human beings. The three are
                  not just types of attention, they are rather levels of attainment
                  human beings can reach. They are the first, second, and third
                  attentions. Each one is an independent domain, complete by itself.
                  The first attention is everything we are as average human beings.
                  By virtue of such an absolute ruler over our lives, the first
                  attention is the most valuable asset that an average human has,
                  perhaps the only asset.
                  The second attention is a more complex and specialized state of
                  awareness. It has to do with the unknown. It comes about when unused
                  emanations inside man's cocoon are utilized.
                  The third attention is a state of total awareness. It is when all
                  the emanations inside the cocoon are aligned at once and the glow of
                  awareness spreads all over them that the boundaries of the cocoon
                  are diffused and the inside emanations extend their glow beyond
                  anything imaginable, gliding into eternity.
                  The fourth truth about awareness is that perception takes place
                  because there is an agent present in each of us called the
                  assemblage point, which selects internal and external emanations for
                  alignment. The particular alignment that we perceive as the world of
                  every day life is the product of the specific spot where our
                  assemblage point is located.
                  In order for our first attention to bring into focus the world we
                  perceive, it has to emphasize certain emanations selected from the
                  narrow band of emanations that make our world. The discarded
                  emanations are still within reach but remain dormant, unknown to us
                  for the duration of our lives.
                  The first attention consumes all the glow of awareness so that
                  humans don't have an iota of energy left free. Therefore, to witness
                  the unknown one must have a surplus of energy. The unknown is the
                  superfluous part of the average man because man doesn't have enough
                  energy to witness its effects.
                  Human beings repeatedly choose to emphasize the same emanations for
                  perceiving because we were taught that those emanations are
                  perceivable, and because our assemblage points select and prepare
                  those emanations for being used.
                  The assemblage point of man appears around a definite area because
                  the Eagle commands it to be there. But the precise spot is
                  determined by habit, by repetitious acts.
                  The precise spot where the assemblage point is located is not a
                  permanent feature, but established by habit. Hence the tremendous
                  stress is put on new actions, on new practicalities. This will lead
                  to a new usage, a new spot.
                  We must be aware that the world is the result of the assemblage
                  point. Once that is understood, the assemblage point can be moved as
                  a consequence of new habits.
                  The fifth truth about awareness is that the human inventory or the
                  internal dialogue is what keeps the assemblage point fixed to its
                  original position. And once silence is attained everything is
                  possible.
                  We are forced to talk to ourselves by those who teach us. When
                  human beings are still infants they are taught by every one around
                  them to repeat an endless dialogue about themselves. The dialogue
                  becomes internalized, and that alone keeps the assemblage point
                  fixed. Those hundreds of teachers teach the infant where to place
                  his assemblage point.
                  Infants have no fixed assemblage point at first. Their encased
                  emanations are in a state of great turmoil, and their assemblage
                  points shift anywhere inside the cocoon, giving children great
                  capacity to focus on emanations that later will be thoroughly
                  disregarded. Then as they grow, the older humans around them force
                  the children's assemblage points to become steady by means of an
                  increasingly complex internal dialogue. The dialogue is a process
                  that constantly strengthens the fixed position of the assemblage
                  point, because that position is an arbitrary one that needs steady
                  reinforcement.
                  When we were taught to talk to ourselves, we were taught the means
                  to dull ourselves in order to keep the assemblage point fixed on one
                  spot.
                  Since the exact position of the assemblage point is an arbitrary
                  one chosen by our ancestors, it can move with relatively small
                  effort after silence is attained. And once it moves, it forces new
                  alignment of emanations, thus new perception.
                  For the assemblage point to shift, it needs energy. Without enough
                  energy, the force of the new alignment is crushing. One must have a
                  surplus of energy to sustain the pressure of the new alignment which
                  never takes place in ordinary circumstances.
                  The sixth truth about awareness is that there is energy that comes
                  out of the alignment of emanations; this energy is called will.
                  Will is a blind, impersonal, ceaseless burst of energy that makes
                  us behave in the way we do. Will accounts for the perception of the
                  world of ordinary affairs.
                  Alignment is ceaselessly renewed in order to imbue perception with
                  continuity. To renew alignment every time with the freshness that it
                  needs to make up a living world, the burst of energy that comes out
                  of those alignments is automatically rerouted to reinforce some
                  choice alignment. And all the energy is put and not an iota is left
                  free.
                  The assemblage point can be moved from within through the force of
                  intent, which is the purposeful guiding of will, the energy of
                  alignment. To accomplish this magnificent act one has to save enough
                  energy. All one needs is only a minimal chance, just to be cognizant
                  of the possibilities that men of knowledge have unraveled; the
                  aspect that makes alignment stationary is will; while the aspect
                  that makes it move is intent.
                  It is a great art to change the will, the impersonal force of
                  alignment, into intent, the personalized force which is at the
                  service of each warrior.
                  The only thing warriors need is to have enough energy to withstand
                  the new alignment and gain the eternal gift of freedom.
                • Joseph Knecht
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 4, 2004
                    .> wrote:
                    > here is a portion of our knowledge.you can find the rest at:
                    > The_Path_Of_Eternity@yahoogroups.com
                    > sorry if it is long ,but i had to do it,because there has been some
                    > misundertanding about what we are promoting.so you can have a
                    > sample,after which you can judge.

                    ...... large amount of drivel snipped........

                    Judged and found wanting -
                    wanting any sort of logic
                    wanting any sort of proof
                    wanting any reason for being in this group
                  • Dan Roper
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 4, 2004
                      If there is one honest answer its:
                      'We don't know the meaning of our existence."

                      We can either accept this and attempt to find
                      out more through honest research and investigation,
                      we call this approach Science, or we can make up
                      flowery stories designed to impress and confuse
                      the listener, which is called religion.

                      I can't accept that someone actually sat down and wrote
                      this piece of nonsense:
                      > What is really out there are the Eagle's emanations;
                      > fluid, forever in motion, and yet unchanged, eternal.

                      I once read a book by Kilgor Trout "Venus on the Half-Shell".
                      a tongue-in-cheek Sci-Fi novel, where it turns out that
                      humanity developed from Cockroach droppings.
                      Not quite as pretty as Eagle's emanations.....

                      Mostafa, you have the right to believe anything you like
                      but don't bother us with this nonsense.
                      When you speak of 'truths" and 'knowledge' you really mean
                      fantasies and dreams.

                      I trust you are happy in your make-belief world but it's
                      not nearly enough for my enquiring mind.
                      Let us know when you have something solid to offer,
                      something we can actually demonstrate to be true.

                      Regards,
                      Dan Roper