New HOT Picks added (Illuminati Stocks - MyStockForum.Com)

  • illuminatiorder
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004
      New HOT Picks added (Illuminati Stocks - MyStockForum.Com)

      I have added 6 more VERY hot picks to the Hot Picks list.

      Some of them may start moving big as soon as tomorrow!

      There are now 13 VERY good and well researched picks in the Club
      Members forum.

      I will ad more throughout the week.

      ONLY Club Members have access to the Hot Picks on
      http://MyStockForum.Com

      To become a member please read this:
      http://mystockforum.com/index.php?showtopic=7

      Kind regards,

      Max
      http://MyStockForum.Com
    • Aper_el
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2004
        Greed is in; logic is out...Capitalism needs 8 earths to satify its
        madness. The violent storms on this planet are going to get bigger
        and more terrifying as long as we have greed as the driving force on
        this once beautifull planet.

        --- In CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com, "illuminatiorder" <jref@j...>
        wrote:

        > New HOT Picks added (Illuminati Stocks - MyStockForum.Com)
        >
        > I have added 6 more VERY hot picks to the Hot Picks list.
        >
        > Some of them may start moving big as soon as tomorrow!
        >
        > There are now 13 VERY good and well researched picks in the Club
        > Members forum.
        >
        > I will ad more throughout the week.
        >
        > ONLY Club Members have access to the Hot Picks on
        > http://MyStockForum.Com
        >
        > To become a member please read this:
        > http://mystockforum.com/index.php?showtopic=7
        >
        > Kind regards,
        >
        > Max
        > http://MyStockForum.Com
      • Paul
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2004
          I agree. One of the reasons I became a vegan(aside from the obvious health benefits and avoidance of cruelty issues) was to minimize my impact on the planet. How someone could bite into a piece of meat knowing that the crops used to feed that once living being were quite probably grown on cleared rainforest land or in a famine-struck third world nation is beyond me.
          I suppose part of the problem is that most people don't think about the fact that the lifestyle enjoyed in "western" nations is only possible because most of the world lives in poverty. Unfortunately, our penchant for exporting our lifestyle to the rest of the world will indeed create the situation, if adopted everywhere, of requiring the resources of 8 planet earth's to sustain it. As it is, if the rest of the world merely adopted the western meat-centered diet we would require 3 planet earth's to sustain that! I've also read that a 10 percent reduction in meat consumption in the U.S. would free up enough grain to feed 60 million people. Really makes 'ya think don't it?
          Remember: Real environmentalists don't eat meat!

          Paul.