Bertrand Russell an intellectual leader...

  • aper_el_grand_vizier
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      Bertrand Russell an intellectual leader...

      "Man is a credulous animal, and must believe something; in the
      absence of good grounds for belief, he will be satisfied with bad
      ones."

      Bertrand Russell.

      ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

      My quote:

      "So called normal people in society voted for Hitler, Reagan and two
      Bush's...It's frightening because it means normal people are sick!"

      Aper_El
    • Joseph Knecht
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
        For more information on Russell:

        http://www.users.drew.edu/~jlenz/brs.html

        --- In CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com, "aper_el_grand_vizier"
        <aper_el_grand_vizier@y...> wrote:

        > Bertrand Russell an intellectual leader...
        >
        > "Man is a credulous animal, and must believe something; in the
        > absence of good grounds for belief, he will be satisfied with bad
        > ones."
        >
        > Bertrand Russell.
        >
        > ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
        >
        > My quote:
        >
        > "So called normal people in society voted for Hitler, Reagan and
        two
        > Bush's...It's frightening because it means normal people are sick!"
        >
        > Aper_El
      • len sen
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2003
          --- aper_el_grand_vizier
          <aper_el_grand_vizier@...> wrote:
          ---------------------------------

          Bertrand Russell an intellectual leader...

          "Man is a credulous animal, and must believe
          something; in the
          absence of good grounds for belief, he will be
          satisfied with bad
          ones."

          Bertrand Russell.

          ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

          My quote:

          "So called normal people in society voted for Hitler,
          Reagan and two
          Bush's...It's frightening because it means normal
          people are sick!"

          Aper_El

          Sorry Aper, but people who voted for these leaders
          weren't sick so much as misinformed or ignorant.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

          Terms of Service.

        • aper_el_grand_vizier
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2003
            Sorry Aper, but people who voted for these leaders weren't sick so
            much as misinformed or ignorant.

            aper_el_grand_vizier....wrote:

            Thanx for the come back...

            And they voted for the second (Unelected) Bush. Which means society
            is sick because they don't want to be informed...Anyone who could not
            see Geo. W. Bush as a loose cannon has to be sick as (Geo. W. Bush).
            It will be proven this man has a mental handicap; that's if he
            doesn't push the 'big' button. The White House "hid" the fact Reagan
            was losing it (Alzheimers) before he left the oval office; so is the
            White House covering for Geo. W. Bush? I think so.

            Aper_El