4827Happy and prosperous wishes for all of you along with your families, friends' families and all known ones' families from all of us including our 112 previous street children, Deviji their incharge, all our sympathizers all over. I am sorry for I am in Keralam the southern Indian state and shall leave for Vijayawada to attend the International Atheist Conference on January 3rd. I am fortunate to get the opportunity to work with my host's computer here placed in his room untill he wants to sleep. Kindly excuse me for this delayed and probably having many mistakes in it because of haste typing in deem light. Cordially, Swamiji

  • swamijji
    Jan 1, 2014