4819Re: Superman: Flying to a church near you

  • Ernie Schreiber
    Jun 17, 2013
      Interesting subject. Reminds me of a recent experience at the supermarket: We were talking about comics. I ventured to mention that the greatest and oldest comic book of all times is the Bible, and there is even an illustrated version!.. I expected disapproving looks from the people in the lineup but instead I received some chuckles and nodding heads of approval from a crowd of mostly women. Do we have an opening here? If we can equate Jesus with superman from Krypton we might get a whole new view of pulpit and churches... what do you think?

      Ernie Schreiber