4809Re: Mind Control

  • Ernie Schreiber
    Mar 9, 2013
      --- In CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com, Dan Roper <dicoll3000@...> wrote:
      > A flu vaccine to modify human behaviour.
      > Turns religious fundamentalist extremists into "normal" people:
      > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MuXgpl2Sxg&feature=player_embedded
      > The future will be fun, and full of happy, normal people.
      > Enjoy,  Dan Roper
      Comment from Ernie Schreiber:

      Interesting subject; however, attempts at this are not new. There are reports that some political prisoners in some countries have been injected with chemical substances in order to make them talk about secrets they had sworn to conceal. Success or failure rates are not generally known.

      Another "subject of interest" (with tongue in cheek): It has come to my attention that the Cardinals at the Vatican have voted to advance the start-date of the council charged with the election of a new Pope have chosen Tuesday, March 12th as that date. Surprise: that date is also the event of my 84th birthday. God must have guided the Cardinals because I am also known as Saint Ernie, aka "the cursing saint." And I have a solid plan for Catholicism that is second to none. May God guide the cardinals to select me as the new Pope. My plan? Well, her goes: First I will transfer all monetary assets of the Vatican to my family accounts, then I will declare Vatican City a national museum with regular Pope appearances and celebrations, subject to admission fees; thirdly: Caholicism will be a private club where you will be (subject to membership dues, of course) insured against all evils and guaranteed a place in heaven automatically as long as you are not in arrears with your dues payments. Membership will entitle you to one vote in electing a new leader every four years (re-electing the existing leader will be allowed only three times). I am working in further details just now...

      Saint Ernie...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic