      From: dicoll3000 <dicoll3000@...>
      Subject: [CanadianAtheist] Re: non Atheists
      To: CanadianAtheist@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 5:28 PM

      Personally I prefer to read discussions between Atheists and Non-Atheist as opposed to no discussions at all.

      David has his views and I profoundly disagree with him but at least he is polite and his ideas challenge us into re-examining our own viewpoints.

      If you don't have a discussion with a Theist once in a while, your debating skills get rusty.