40mm Marzocchi triple clamps

  • lwc3077
    Message 1 of 8 , May 9, 2017

      I bought these triple clamps and was expecting to get 38mm clamps but the seller measured them wrong and they are 40mm and not what i want.. I believe they are for a Canam or maybe KTM around 81-85

      The bottom clamp is NOS and has had the stem removed. Does not look like forks have ever been fitted in it. I can not be 100% certain if the top is NOS or been lightly used or not. It is in very good condition though. There is small paint chips, storage marks etc but they have not seen years of use on a bike st all. No cable rub marks or anything.

      Item location is Australia. Look for $40 USD

      Thanks

    • Leith Codrington
      Message 2 of 8 , May 9, 2017

      photos

        Message 4 of 8 , May 9, 2017
          M1's were on the later ASE's also.
        • Leith Codrington
          Message 5 of 8 , May 9, 2017

            I will check again, but i thought 40mm. They came from someone selling a load of NOS Canam parts.

            Message 6 of 8 , May 9, 2017

              I checked and they are definitely 40mm

              Message 7 of 8 , May 10, 2017
                Ase's are 40mm
              • Leith Codrington
                Message 8 of 8 , May 10, 2017

                  sounds about rigjht. Anyone got an ASE? i need to get rid of these.