Work Weekend April 25th,26th and 27th

  • bfarm1212
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2008
      Its that time again to get the hammers and drills out. Please join us
      to help improve the camp. We are looking at maybe getting to use the
      rifle range this year. If you have any questions feel free to contact
      me. Thanks Britt
    • Patrick Joyce
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2008

        Good afternoon Britt,

        Looking forward to it.  Thanks for getting the membership app. posted.

        Question/favor to ask from Wood Badge SR-799:  I’m working my Ticket and as one of the Action Items I need a CSDAA roster/contact list. IAs part of my ticket I plan on making it an automatic event to mail/e-mail a CSDAA Membership Application to all Scout Leaders who camp at Camp Sidney Dew.  I need a current roster to show new members, so a join date would be greatly beneficial.

        Thanks.  Please let me know if you can forward me the current roster or if you have any questions.

        Patrick Joyce

        Dalton

        I've stopped 28,584 spam and fraud messages. You can too!