CSDAA WORK WEEKEND

  • Packers don't cry
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2010
      Sorry for not posting in the recent months. I will try to keep the groups up to date. We will be trying not to float away this weekend due to the heavy rains due on Sat. If it rains we will find some inside project that need to be done. I will try to get some pictures out on the site as soon as we get back from camp and also were setting up a facebook account. Thanks and look forward to seeing everyone.

      Britt