Message from Don

  • Don Johnston
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
      This Great Group has grown beyond what I thought it would have, the
      latest Macbeth Newsletter also give us a mention, and if they're
      on-line, thanks, a warm welcome to our new members of the Group also, we
      hope that you'll be able to contact that elusive ancestor, and/or link
      with someone in the Group who may also be searching for the same
      Campbell or family, in the short time we've been in existance some have
      achieved this and I'm sure all of the Group are rapt that some have had
      some "Hits", albeit not all of us...Ggggrrrrr.

      I'm taking a break from the real life this weekend, and going up to a
      lovely place called Tathra on the south coast of NSW for some fishing
      and sharing with my lovely wife, I'm not taking my laptop [and will
      suffer absolute withdrawl pains from this Group, and the lack of
      communication from being on the net, however it will be sustained
      hopefully, by catching some of our beautiful Australian Salmon on the
      Beach late at night as I surf fish].

      I've changed the Group configuration to "Unmoderated", both for
      subscriptions and emails, if this works and does not allow spammers etc'
      to access the Group I'll leave it as such, if it doesn't work, well I
      guess upon arriving back in our fair city of Melbourne, I'll change it.
      For those in Melbourne, I wish you well for the Melbourne Cup, those out
      of Melbourne who follow the horses, I wish you good betting and for
      those who don't come into those category's I wish you Good Times.

      Best Wishes
      Don

      Environmental Petroleum Systems
      Box 5080, Cheltenham, Victoria, Australia 3192
      "Dangerous Goods Forum" - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DangerousGoods
      "Petroliana Australia Forum" -
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/petrolianaAustralia/
      "Irish Ancestors Forum" -
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Irishancestorsgroup

      The information contained herein was obtained from sources which I
      believe to be reliable but I am unable to guarantee any accuracy.
    • John Collins
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002

         Why is my mail not getting through ??

        John Collins
[...]