RE: [CampbellsAustralia] Re: Newcastle (Aus) district Campbells

  • Bob Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2011

      Thanks Norman,

      It’s been a while since my brother and I spent some days in the Hunter region visiting a few cemeteries’ looking for this fellow.  I’ll pass this on to my sister-in-law who has been doing the family history research.

      Cheers

      Bob Campbell

      Burabylla Cattery
      burabylla@...
      http://members.optusnet.com.au/~burabylla

      Privacy:

      "E Track" is encoded in this email to trace destinations of this electronic document, intended or otherwise.
      The information contained in this email message and any attachments is confidential and may also be the subject of legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.
      If you have received this email in error please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the message from your system.