The World Pipe Band Championships - August 14 2010

  • Don Johnston
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2010

      Just had an email this evening from a colleague in Glasgow, SCT letting me know that he’s at this event and although a Scotsman he did particularly state he was looking forward to seeing the Aussie Pipe Band, I did feel a little foolish when I replied that I didn’t even know all this was happening, the link is below.

      Cheers

      Don

      The World Pipe Band Championships – August 14 2010

      http://www.theworlds.co.uk/uploads/images/_DSC3394.JPGThe World Pipe Band Championships will return to its heartland, in Glasgow Green on 14th August 2010. Expect exciting competition across all Grades, in the fiercely contested Drum Major contest as well as Highland Dancing and Glasgow World Highland Games Championships!

      http://www.theworlds.co.uk/?page=worlds