RE: [CampbellsAustralia] Campbells, Glenaroua, Portland, western district, Kilmonivaig,

  • gloria cross
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2009
      Sorry , i havent been on lately. PC Probs.  Wish i could help you. but at this stage all i know is that my natural father was a Campbell. Born about 1920. Would love to help it i could.. sorry

      To: CampbellsAustralia@yahoogroups.com
      From: juju44@...
      Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 09:30:34 +0000
      Subject: [CampbellsAustralia] Campbells, Glenaroua, Portland, western district, Kilmonivaig,

      Hi - Looking for info/interest in Campbells arriving 1840s in Victoria and originating Kilmonivaig, Scotland. Love to hear and swap info. Thx,Lynne

      Let us find your next place for you! Need a place to rent, buy or share?